CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time for a Puppet Show


I wanted to make a puppet show frame for years and I finally succeeded.  My brother was going to make one for me (isn't he great), but I was concerned about how much it would weigh and where to store it.  This one is made out of a black science project board.  I just measured and cut out the window, gathered the fabric and attached velcro so the curtain can be opened and moved out of the way.  I also hot glued a clothes pin on one side so students can attach their writing and read from it without shuffling paper and puppet.  The vinyl on the front was cut on my Cricut.  My nieces were over today while I was working on it and they both were asking if we could play with it now!!!  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment