CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vinyl

Talk about misadventures!!!!

Transfer tape was invented by a very sadistic individual!
Guess what? The kids still don't empty the lint!

Yes, I wear heels while I run the cricut. Doesn't everyone?
Actually, I wear heels to be as tall as Julie.

Always make sure you have enough vinyl to complete a project.
It was the LAUNDR room for at least a month.
Everyone kept telling me I spelled it wrong.
Duh! I am a teacher.


Try Regional Supply in Salt Lake for your vinyl.
Great prices and service!

We were laughing hysterically the first few times (or more) we worked with vinyl on the Cricut.
If you haven't tried it...you have to be brave! Remember if we can do it, so can YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment